Topics for Track Proposals
We welcome both established and emerging topics that draw significant attention within IS research. A conference theme track “Digital transformation and social innovation: organizing, managing and controlling in the information age” has already been set up.
Please click HERE for downloading the track proposal template.
The proposal must be send to email@example.com no later than January 31, 2019.
Topics of interests include (but are not limited to):
- Business Intelligence and Decision Support
- Business Process Management
- E-Business and Competitive Strategy
- Economics and the Value of IS
- Healthcare Information Systems
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Information and Enterprise Content Management
- Inter-Organizational Systems
- IS Artifacts and IS Artifact Design
- IS Governance and Sourcing
- IS Innovation, Adoption and Diffusion
- Project Management and IS Development
- Research Methods and Philosophy
- Security and Privacy of Information and IS
- Service Engineering and Service Management
- Social Media
- Technology enhanced learning
- Ubiquitous and Mobile Information Systems
Track Chair Responsibilities
We cordially invite fellow researchers to propose tracks on their particular field of interest. Your responsibilities as a track chair will be to:
- Liaise with the program chairs on all matters that concern ITAIS & MCIS 2019, respecting the deadline.
- Promote the track and take sufficient measures to ensure an adequate number of submissions (at least 7 contributions);
- Organise a peer review cycle for the papers submitted to your track. Track chairs will assure that each paper will receive at least two good quality reviews;
- Propose to the program committee the papers that will eventually be accepted for inclusion into the conference program; nominate papers for the award for best paper as well as the best reviewer;
- At least one of the track co-chairs should attend ITAIS & MCIS 2019 and serve as session chair in your track